On Thursday 22 May 2104, Victorian Energy and Resources Minister, Russell Northe announced the successful recipients the government's $1 million Energy Information Fund (EIF).
The EIF aims to educate and empower groups that may not be reached by mainstream electricity information campaigns, including seniors, people with a disability and those for whom English is not their primary language.
The organisation that will receive funding through the EIF are:
- Alternative Technology Association
- Association of Hazaras in Victoria
- Baw Baw Sustainability Network
- Bendigo Sustainability Group
- Carers Victoria Inc
- Community Information and Support Victoria (CISVic )
- Ethnic Communities' Council of Victoria
- Geelong Ethnic Communities Council Inc (Diversitat)
- Goulburn Valley FamilyCare
- Kensington Neighbourhood House
- Korean Welfare Association Victoria Inc
- Northern Region Indian Senior Association Vic
- Scope (Vic) Ltd
- Yarra Energy Foundation
- Yarraville Community Centre
Read the Minister's announcement here: www.premier.vic.gov.au
Materials publicly available
Both successful and unsuccessful applicants may use existing materials, and those produced through funded projects, for their activities.
Materials produced through funded projects will progressively be made available on this website.
Additional materials that may also be of interest to you also include: