The brochure looks at saving money on energy by:
- choosing better electricity deals using My Power Planner*
- choosing energy efficent appliances
- simple energy saving ideas for your home
The brochure also discusses how to read your bill, smart meters and flexible pricing.
Please note: this resource refers to the My Power Planner website. As of 17 October 2015, My Power Planner was re-launched as Victorian Energy Compare, the Victorian Government’s independent price comparison website for electricity, gas and solar.
How you can use this resource
Copyright State of Victoria, Australia.
Apart from fair dealing for the purpose of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted under copyright legislation, no part may be reproduced or used for any commercial purposes whatsoever.
Subject to the operation of the Copyright Act 1968, you may reproduce the material which appears in this package for personal, in-house or non-commercial use, on condition that:
- you acknowledge the copyright owner
- no official connection is claimed
- the material is made available without charge or any cost
- the material is not subject to inaccurate, misleading or derogatory treatment
If you have any concerns regarding copyright, please contact the Department.
Consumer Utilities Advocacy Centre is not responsible for any content accessed via external links.