Our quick tips so you don’t miss out on energy concessions – your first step to lower energy bills.
- To check your concessions are up to date, make a quick call to your energy company and ask. They will check for you.
- Call your energy company every 12 months to make sure they have all of your concessions listed on your account.
- Don’t forget to give your concession card details anytime you get a new concession card, move to a new house or change energy companies.
- You might need to fill out an application form to receive some concessions. Ask your energy company about this.
- It’s never too late to claim your concessions. If you should have been receiving lower bills, you could get money back for up to 12 months of missed concessions. Call your energy company and ask.